In today’s time of volatile business environment, contract staffing is one of the easiest options to double up your revenue at a quick time. Contract staffing is already a widely popular HR practice in the United States (US), and it is now getting popularized in other big countries also including India, Russia, Canada, Brazil and others.
Tackling HR matters eats up most of the time. So appointing an HR consultant or outsourcing agency is always a good option to deal with these issues. HR outsourcing agency reduces the cost of operation of an organization since all the staff related expenses and costs are to be borne by outsourcing firm in return for a predetermined sum of money including his share of commission for rendering such services.
Benefits of Contract Staffing for A Business House
For every business house it is of utmost importance to appoint an HR outsourcing agent. HR consultant saves a lot of valuable money, time and effort towards tackling staff issues. In a way, it helps an owner earn extra income while letting him concentrate solely on business while staying aloof of workers’ matters.
Most companies and business houses appoint independent Human Resource Consulting these days to tackle all issues relating to their staff and employees. When you hire an HR outsourcing agency to take care of your company’s HR problems, as an employer you get ample time to dedicate your focus solely towards business goals. Otherwise, it has been found that most of the time an owner has to personally manage all staff issues leading to wastage of so much time and effort.
Especially, for medium and small scale business firms, appointing HR agency is extremely important. These business houses start their business operation with a very limited capital and hiring a full time HR manager might not be possible. So HR agent proves to be extremely useful for them. The HR agency not just tackles all back office operation but also manages complicated staff issues.
1) It Ensures Harmonious Working Environment: The HR outsourcing firm usually holds meetings, seminars and official conference on behalf of the management. It ensures that all employees of the client are punctual and skilled. HR consultants with their rich experience and efficacy appoint only the well capable staff keeping in mind the need of its client.
2) Employee Benefit Scheme: When you hire the services of an HR outsourcing consultant, all issues related to the staff welfare are tackled by them. So, as an owner you don’t have to worry about their insurance and PF matters as the agency itself will look after these issues.
3) Training and Orientation: An HR outsourcing agency not just ensures proper and appropriate training to your staff but it also guides them to get skilled as per the requirement of the company. For this very purpose, they often invite keynote speakers and efficient trainers to guide the staff.
4) It Enhances Staff Productivity and Prevents Conflicts: Another major benefit of HR outsourcing is its ability to prevent mutual conflict between the employer and employees while ensuring that the staff’s productivity always remains on top. From calculating staff’s basic payroll to analysing about their future pay hike and performance based incentive, HR consultant helps a business house in many ways apart from keeping them away from handling such complicated issues. HR agent acts as a counsellor and mediator between the owner and his staff.
5) Extremely Helpful to owner: HR consultant creates a good working environment in an office. Since HR issues are tackled by the outsourcing agency so it helps the owner to look after department of the company and divert its focus towards other goals of the enterprise. The HR consultant acts as a useful advisor to the owner keeping him informed about lots of intricacies relating to employee’s issues.
Thus, it is extremely important to hire the service of an HR outsourcing agency to take care of all your HR issues at a very nominal amount. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Free HR Consulting.
Human Resources Audit or HR audit refers to complete evaluation of the current HR strategies and structures within an organization in the context of long term business goals of the firm. An HR audit is an integral part of a company’s personnel management. It validates the company’s compliance with legal rules and obligation necessary for its smooth running and conducting day to day affairs.
Though most companies and business organizations are well-versed with the need of HR Audit, yet they restrain from conducting such audit of their firm. The primary challenge before the owner is the HR audit’s extensive coverage, which required a lot of time and manpower.
It is for this very reason, many entrepreneurs and owners don’t give their nod for routine HR audit. But an independent HR audit by a professional can be easily conducted with limited money, resources and time frame.
A regular HR audit helps an organization in many ways. We already learnt many of them above but the major benefit that we derive from HR audit is its ability to act as a moral check on the company’s staff. In a way, it promotes healthier relationship between the staff and owners ultimately resulting in more success of the firm.
Read more about HR Audit Benefits.
No doubt, the success and longevity of any company ultimately depends upon the caliber of its staff. While most owners solely focus on reducing their cost of operation and enhancing profit, HR audit at the same time looks into the intricacies of how to keep the employer-employee relationship at optimum level for long-run triumph of the firm.
It is always advisable to go for an independent HR audit by a freelance HR professional. Internal HR audit is certainly not that much reliable and accurate. Also an independent HR audit report, signed by a reputed HR consultant acts a valid proof your company’s compliance with legal obligation as per the law of the land.
Drop us an Email at Info@vividservices.in or find more information from contact us Page to get your Human Resources Audit done!
An entrepreneur initiates his or her business venture with several dreams. But the changing face of the industry and business organization makes it very difficult to succeed without help of a specialized skill. Working knowledge of Human Resources (HR) might help the owner to a large extent but considering the volatile business environment and excessive rules and regulations that an HR professional has to comply with, HR Audit is the best way forward for any organization.
HR audit helps entrepreneurs evaluate strengths and weakness of their personnel while also suggesting the appropriate areas of improvement for better efficiency and cost saving. The primary aim of HR audit is to declare whether your business is moving in the right direction or not.
Top 4 Benefits of HR Audits for You and Your Company
Ideally, Who Should Do HR Audit of a Business Firm?
It’s tricky, but if your company has a big human resource department, then the audit can be done by the section-head or one who supervises the same. Another more potent option before you is to get your HR audit done by a professional HR consultant having better insight and skills of the subject matter.
In house HR audit has its own limitations and could lead to flawed HR audit outcomes while an independent HR audit by a professional HR firm will give correct and unbiased report – reflecting the true state of affairs of your business firm.
Once the audit is done successfully, a written report is submitted to the management with summary of audit’s findings and recommendation to tackle the same. Then it becomes the onus on the business owner to prioritize those recommendations in a time frame manner.